General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions set forth herein (hereinafter, “the Terms and Conditions”) govern the access and usage by the User of the www.@v-santos.com Website (hereinafter, “the Website”). By accepting the General Terms and Conditions set forth herein, the User acknowledges that:
- Has read, understood and comprehended the provisions included herein.
- Undertakes all the obligations provided herein.
The usage of the Website confers the condition of User of the Website (hereinafter, “the User”) and implies accepting all the terms included in these General Terms and Conditions. The User must carefully read these General Terms and Conditions every time he/she accesses the Website, as the access itself and these General Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to perform, at any time and without further notice, any modifications or updates on its contents and services, on these General Terms and Conditions and, in general, on any of the elements that conform the design and configuration of the Website.
How we use the information
The present document also indicates the type of processing that we perform with regards to the information that we gather about your visit. This information applies to all data related to:
- Visits to our websites
- Usage of our services, e.g. subscription to the newsletter, submitting a query or requesting a case study
- Individuals that invoke the Data Protection Laws.
- Information about job openings and solicitations, and data related to our employees and former employees.
General information about the Website
In compliance with the provisions set forth in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, below we provide the General information about the Website:
Calle León, 55.
28947 Fuenlabrada (Madrid)